Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Please email us at email@example.com
At NaplesMeridian.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
NaplesMeridian.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that NaplesMeridian.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure NaplesMeridian.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- Our web developer is working on web accessibility to ensure our site is accessible to all
- We test our site for accessibility issues regularly
- We invite feedback from all users of our website to improve accessibility
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
NaplesMeridian.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: